DIGITAL INNOVATION CAMP 2019
Driving Ideas to Market
Who is taking part?
The DIGITAL INNOVATION CAMP offers different sessions from beginner to expert level. There were amongst others already participants of: Deutsche Bahn AG, SAP, TUI Cruises, FIVE1, Idealo.de, Volkswagen AG, Vorwerk Digital, Prolog Innovation and the Digital Lab of Nürnberger Versicherung.
The first week: AGILE INNOVATION FRAMEWORK & Design Sprints
From Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Project Manager and Consultant to Product Management, HR and Innovation Management to Business Management: the most exciting results often come through a mixture. The exchange in the depths among "equals" is productive, even more perspectives are added, it gets even better.
The second week: AGILE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT for for Managing Directors and Executives
From a systemic point of view, it is of little use if Agility only takes place in individual departments. The Agile transition has consequences for the entire organization and is therefore a guiding theme.
Different tracks from beginner to expert level
Experienced Agilists get space for high level topics and beginners get the necessary basic knowledge.
Agile Innovation Framework
Implement ideas with Agile methods
3 days, 12.-14. 05.2019
INNOVATION PATTERNS, KANBAN & SCRUM
- Design and improve processes in companies with Kanban & Scrum.
- Use Agile Coaching during an Agile Transition.
- Accelerate development cycles from idea to productivity.
- Develop creative solutions with Systematic Inventive Thinking.
- Understand Design Thinking and Design Sprints and start your own initiatives.
- understand and apply the Agile Innovation Framework.
- Understand and improve process metrics and financial health figures.
- Evaluate Agile Maturity Levels and improve with Agile Coaching.
- Get to know the latest developments in Creative Thinking and use it for generating ideas.
- Understand and apply the background and potentials of Mind-Training.
What do you get?
- The Agile Innovation Practitioner Certificate of the Innovation Masterclass.
- A comprehensive summary for the presentation to colleagues and management in your company.
- The daily Mind-Training between the sessions is included in the price.
- Networking and the latest developments in Agile Innovation.
- An unforgettable time in a great location.
Design Sprint Training
In 3-5 days from idea to product
2 days, 16.-17.05.2019
Learning objectives of the Design Sprint Training:
- With a Design Sprint, you can do the work of months in a few days
- How quickly you start and learn
- Practices to quickly generate many ideas
- Create Pragmatic product / service concepts
- Methods for choosing the right concepts under time pressure
- Create a smart storyboard for a prototype
- Tools and techniques for creating prototypes
- How a prototype can be tested in a day with real customers
- How prototypes are validated and optimized
What do you get?
- The Design Sprint Master Certificate of the Innovation Masterclass
- A comprehensive summary for the presentation to colleagues and management in your company
- An unforgettable time in a great location
Where can you apply the learned?
- Digital Product Design, Innovation Design
- Creation and testing of new Business Models
- Service Design, Brand Projects, App Design
- Physical Product Design
Agile Leadership Summit
Agility from the leadership perspective
3 days, 19.-21.05.2019
- How we make companies sprint: what executives need to know about Agility
- Leadership in Agile Systems: Leader, Manager, Coach, Consultant and Mentor
- Agile Leadership Communication
- The Agile Innovation Framework from the leadership perspective
- Who should decide that? Command & Control vs. self-organisation
- Manage Agile Change & Systemic Game
- Agile Transition: Transition designs to achieve Agile targets
What do you get?
- Concrete options for action to establish Agility
- A tool kit for Agile transition at C-level
- Fundamental understanding of Agile methods (Scrum / Kanban) and their use within and outside of IT
- A comprehensive summary and communication strategy for the presentation in companies
- The Agile Innovation Leader Certificate of the Innovation Masterclass
- A new network and an unforgettable time in a great location
Your Business Design
Platform, AI, Blockchain, Connectivity
2 days, 23.-24.05.2019
What is the Workshop content?
- Trends with disruptive potential
- Blockchain & Platform Fundamentals and Business Models
- Artificial Intelligence in practical use
- Automotive Special: Agility in the auto industry
- Portfolio Kanban
- Develop individual transition designs
- Develop individual innovation strategies
- Portfolio Kanban system develop
- Develop new Business Models
What do you get?
- The aim of the workshop is to develop concrete options for action, which can be implemented directly after the return in the company.
- After the opening up with professional and methodical expertise, individual requirements of the participants are treated.
- In team or 1-to-1 coaching concrete actions are developed.
Agile Coaching Summit
Agile All Areas BarCamp
2 days 18.-19.05.19, 299 €
"Agile All Areas" is the motto of the 2-day BarCamp in the fantastic location in Ibiza. There are about 30 Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, HR Business Partners, Product Owners and colleagues who are interested in the Agile transition of individual departments.
Start the first day as usual with finding the topics in Fincalabs Headquarters. Discuss the topics in small groups in Open Space and World Coffee Format. Enjoy the productive exchange and deep-dive topics and get involved in the design.
Deepen the conversations and enjoy the evening at the Agile Coaching Get Together BBQ Party on Saturday with breathtaking panoramic sea views over the coves of Cala Bassa and Cala Comte.
Accommodations are limited directly in the fincas (from 60 euros in a double room) or nearby from about 30 euros per night available via Booking.com.
Creative Mind Training
Creativity and intellectual competence
1 day, 15./22. 05.2019
Mindfulness, creativity and mental competence
Innovation is not only an indispensable process for all organizations, but also a permanent challenge for oneself. Often, however, despite all tools, we are in a blockade. In Zen coaching, out of the blue, doors can suddenly open up and new perspectives emerge.
Creative Mind Training trains different Meditation Techniques, Yoga and Quigong, which strengthen and expand the spiritual possibilities in everyday life. In addition to the technical knowledge, it is usually awareness and reflectivity that contribute significantly to success. The workshop also provides theoretical background and methods for strengthening mental abilities.
Fincalabs | DB Systel GmbH
Design Thinking Coach
Hasso Plattner Institut
Fincalabs | Ansgar Wimmer
Paul J. Kohtes
Fincalabs | Idealo Internet GmbH
Prof. Dr. Sven Hermann
ProLog Innovation GmbH
Leitung Blockchain Lab
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions
Dr. Rolf Meier
Coachausbilder & Buchautor
Matthias Walter leads the Platform & Blockchain Innovation Lab at T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH. He supports startups and companies to improve or innovate based on digitization. As an expert in the Platform Business Models, he has developed the Lean Platform Innovation Methodology and the Platform Innovation Kit. The most comprehensive toolset for the Platform economy. He studied Business Informatics and holds an MBA for Strategic Management.
Friederike Riemer studied Design Thinking at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam, has a B.A. in European Studies from the University of Passau and a Master of Arts in Futures Studies from the Freie Universität Berlin. She worked as a Design Thinking Coach for example in projects for Daimler, Deutsche Börse, AOK and Munich Re.
Prof. Dr. Sven Hermann studied Business Administration at the University of Bremen, obtained his doctorate at the Technical University of Berlin and was, among other things, a lecturer at the Jocobs University Bremen. He is the founder and CEO of ProLog Innovation GmbH, Business Trainer, Creative Coach and Mediator at the Creative Coaching Collective and professor at the NBS Nothern Business School in Hamburg.
Frank Schultheiss studied Business Administration and did his coaching training amongst others at Spotify in New York. He has a Kanban Management Professional certification from Lean Kanban University and completed the Kanban Coaching Professional Masterclass with David J. Anderson. Frank founded amongst others the leading online marketplace for animals Deine-Tierwelt.de, accompanied as an advisor Agile projects at Volkswagen AG, is Agile Coach at IT-P GmbH and founder of Fincalabs.
Dr. Rolf Meier was 18 years in the management of German corporations, Managing Director of the Academy for Executives in Bad Harzburg and founder of the Hamburger Schule für Erklärungssystematik. As an author, he has published 9 books on leadership and coaching and is FOCUS-Online-Expert. He is a teaching coach in the education of systemic constructive individual and team coaching in management.
Andreas Ulrich is an Agile Consultant at DB Systel AG. He accompanied as Agile Coach idealo.de, the leading price comparison in Europe with 1 million visitors per day. He studied Business Administration at the Technical University of Berlin and co-organized the Group-wide Best Practice Club for Agile Coaching at Axel Springer SE.
Paul J. Kohtes was one of the most influential PR Managers in Germany, founded the PR agency Kohtes.Klewes (now known as Ketchum Plenum), the Identity Foundation and is co-founder of the most successful German meditation app 7Mind (over 500,000 downloads). He is Management Trainer and Zen Coach. During the Innovation Camp he leads the Mindfulness Coaching.
Ansgar Wimmer studied Business Administration at the University of Münster and holds a Master of Management degree from the Graduate Business School Nancy (France). He started his career at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, worked in senior positions at digital companies and is Coordinator Digital Strategy at Hamburg Airport. Ansgar works as an independent agile coach.
Benjamin Seeber studied physics at the University of Freiburg and began his career at the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems. He worked as a lecturer in Information Management at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University. Other stations led him as a Data Scientist amongst others to Deutsche Bank and Gotthardt Healthgroup AG. Benjamin advises companies on digital transformation to Data-Driven Business Models and processes and manages the Advanced Analytics team of FIVE1 GmbH & Co. KG, a software and consulting firm based in Walldorf near Heidelberg.
Sven Zech studied Business Informatics at the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim and worked for many years as an IT consultant for various groups of different industries. He is co-founder of FIVE1 GmbH & Co.KG., a software and consulting firm based in Walldorf near Heidelberg. As Chief Innovation Officer, he is responsible for cultural change in the organization. This includes new concepts of cooperation and leadership as well as leading the company into new business areas.